Take the survey online through December 7
Through a new transportation survey of people who live, work or go to school in Snoqualmie, Issaquah or North Bend, the City of Snoqualmie and King County Metro Transit are evaluating awareness of Community Shuttle Route 628 to better meet the community’s needs.
King County Metro Transit Route 628 operates every 30 minutes during peak morning and late afternoon commuting hours between North Bend, Snoqualmie, and the Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride. The transportation survey seeks information from local residents about their commuting times and area destinations, even if residents don’t currently use Route 628.
Residents can take the survey online through December 7. More info about Route 628 is available at the King County Metro Transit website.
Starting Feb. 16, new Route 628 will provide commuters with shuttle service between North Bend and the Issaquah Highlands Park-and-Ride. This service, part of Metro’s expanded alternative services program, was developed through a partnership with the cities of Snoqualmie, North Bend, and Issaquah and with Snoqualmie Valley Transportation.
A map and schedule for the new route are available now on Metro’s website, and riders can sign up for service alerts – just submit your email address or phone number, then check the box for Route 628.
Route 628 will…
- Run during commute periods only: 5-8 a.m. and 5-9 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Run westbound in the morning, from North Bend, Snoqualmie, Snoqualmie Ridge, and Issaquah Highlands (including the flexible service area in Issaquah Highlands); then become an express route on Interstate 90 from Issaquah Highlands to North Bend.
- Run eastbound in the afternoon, from the Issaquah Highlands Park-and-Ride and flexible service area to Snoqualmie Ridge, Snoqualmie, and North Bend; then become an express route on Interstate 90 from North Bend to Issaquah Highlands.
- Cost the same as regular Metro bus service (weekday peak/off-peak fares, according to the time of boarding).
- Come every 30 minutes during peak periods.
- Serve riders in the Issaquah Highlands flexible service area who call ahead (855-233-6043) to schedule off-route pickups.
Maybe we’ll see you on board!